2019 Fall Institute Resources
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
- Let’s Get Ethical – Josie Alston
- Success for Students with Language and Literacy Disorders – Missy Schraeder
- Preparing for Generation Z: Are You Ready for Supervision? – Amy Livingston & Kim Ward
- Delay Versus Difference: Differences to Know for Children From Low SES Backgrounds – Janie Magee, Lesley Mancini, & Gina Jenkins
- The Behavior-Language Connection: Collaboration, Intervention and Accessing the Environment– Gina Keene & Amy Livingston
2019 Fall Institute Agenda
- Download your 2019 Fall Institute Parking Pass here
- Parking is available in the Inn at Ole Miss parking lot. If the Inn at Ole Miss lot is full, visitors with current Visitor Permits may also park in any non-reserved valid parking space in the faculty/staff and/or commuter parking zones based on availability.
Online ASHA CEU Submission
- CEU Submission – Pediatric Language and Literacy
- .2 CEU = One Session Attended
- .4 CEUs = Two Sessions Attended
- .6 CEUs = All Three Sessions Attended
- CEU Submission – Supervision of Generation Z
- CEU Submission – Let’s Get Ethical!
- Program Needs Assessment
MDE CEU Information
- See the MDE table in the registration hall at the conference to complete your MDE CEU form. You must submit a check for $20 dollars at that time. Checks should be made payable to: University of Mississippi.
Take a Tour of our new home!
- Want a tour of the new Communication Sciences and Disorders Department located at the South Oxford Center? Tours may be scheduled on Wednesday and Friday between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Call 662-915-7950 to make arrangements! Tours will start in our Speech and Hearing Clinic lobby. Refreshments will be available.
Information for your visit to Oxford, MS
Follow CSD @ ASHA
- CSD Presentations @ ASHA, 2019. (In sunny Orlando, FL!)